1001 Organic, known from SRF DOK and 3sat "From lawyer to spice dealer"
Are you looking for an exciting challenge on a tropical island? Then this internship could be just right for you! 1001 Organic is committed to improving the social, environmental, and financial livelihoods of smallholder farmers in Tanzania. Through fair business conditions and access to attractive niche markets, the 1001 Organic smallholder farmers and their families can benefit from a higher standard of living. 1001 Organic invests in training and infrastructure for small farmers and supports cooperatives in their professionalisation and conversion to certified organic farming. In this way, we contribute to the improvement of the well-being of our farmers.
We are a young, social spice company that is growing on an international scale while maintaining the start-up spirit. With your position as a marketing intern, you will streamline our communication and increase our online presence from day one. The tropical dream island of Zanzibar offers you the perfect backdrop.
During the 6-month internship, besides supporting the sales team in Zanzibar, you will work mainly in the area of content creation and social media. In addition, you will write current newsletters and use modern tools such as Klaviyo. The aim is to involve you in all sales promotion measures in Tanzania and Europe.
- You take responsibility for our website content and ensure that it is up-to-date and attractive.
- You write newsletters and create social media content for our international and European accounts.
- You actively implement mailing campaigns to potential sales partners, including follow-up.
- You analyse campaigns and run regular tests to optimise them.
- In close cooperation with the sales team, you support the planning and implementation of our marketing and communication measures in East Africa and Europe.
- You revise presentations and sales material independently.
- You support the daily business by taking on various administrative tasks.
- You have completed a degree or similar training in marketing or communication or are on the way to doing so.
- Your content creation and text writing skills, especially in content creation and social media, will go a long way to strengthening our online presence.
- You are enthusiastic about accepting challenges and attach great importance to precision in your work.
- Your German and English skills are of a high standard.
What we offer:
Join our innovative team, experience an exciting marketing internship in Zanzibar, and take responsibility. Your skills are valued and your initiative is encouraged. During your internship, you will have two weeks of holiday at your disposal during which you will have the opportunity to explore the beautiful islands of Zanzibar, try water sports or take a trip to the mainland of Tanzania. In addition, we will arrange your accommodation and you will benefit from a contribution for your meals. Be an important part of our project and shape your future on a tropical dream island.
We look forward to receiving your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org